Our mission is to reinvent finance to promote inclusion and equality of opportunity in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Pyctor is a digital assets post-trade market infrastructure for global custodians, institutional issuers and other capital market actors. We empower them to securely issue, access and manage digital assets in a regulatory compliant manner.
You will be working with a team of Pyctorians who embrace those core values: Determination, Integrity, Excellence, Trust.
Your work environment
This is your opportunity to contribute and gain experience in an innovative start-up environment at Pyctor, working with the latest financial technologies based on DLT / blockchain and digital assets. You will be involved with cutting edge innovations in the crypto market and take an active role in delivering new features and products to our customers. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with a young and dynamic mindset.
The key responsibilities of this role is to support the Senior Product and Business Development Manager and:
- To roll out, demonstrate and drive adoption of different Pyctor modules (and features) across different customer segments and markets.
- Engage with regulators and digital asset working groups to keep up to date with the market and product features.
- Be prepared for getting your hands dirty and to contribute to all parts of the scoping, delivery, rollout and support of initiatives.
- Provide expertise to both the development and support team for delivered solutions.
- Work with teams internally to establish a credible strategy to deliver product goals.
- Represent the Company externally, either through forums or industry bodies, and client engagement and meetings.
- Establish opportunities and business case(s) to expand Pyctor solutions.
- Develop business cases to investigate, challenge and design new projects/initiatives.
- UAT - Review interim software builds on behalf of end customers and ensure high quality.
- Provide internal training for new systems and functionality, where necessary.
- Knowledge of the financial market and products.
- Knowledge of digital assets and associated products.
- Knowledge of API’s and workflow.
- Hands on approach to solving problems
- Knowledge of project and backlog management tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence)
- Preferably a masters degree
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Product & Business Development Manager or equivalent role.
- Experience working within Agile SDLC projects.
- Experience working with UX teams to drive UI solutions
- Are an excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills (in English).
- Have good presentation skills with an outgoing and engaging personality.
- Have a strong understanding of the client profiles active in the custody space. Contacts at these clients will be an advantage.
- Have an understanding of asset management/custody and settlement protocols (fiat and digital).
- Take ownership of issues and work on your own initiative.
- Keep track of the overall structure of the crypto market and innovations in this space.
- Understand how regulatory changes may impact product areas.
What we offer
- We offer a full-time position (40 hours), Lisbon
- Competitive compensation package
- Start date as soon as possible
- Open, informal, fun and international working environment
- Work in a cross-functional, enthusiastic and agile team
- Possibility of travelling within Europe when necessary
Interested or want to learn more?
Pyctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate.